The NEW Presets
With the older versions of Lightroom, presets were the LRTemplate files. Now presets are imported and exported as XMP files.
How to Install XMP Files in Lightroom
- Download and save the presets to your computer (where you can find them)
- Select the folder and “Copy”
- Open up Lightroom
- Now go to “Lightroom” in your main menu and select “Preferences”.
- Select (Click on) “Show Lightroom Develop Presets” in the “Preferences” Menu.
- “Paste” your Presets Folder containing the .XMP files into “Settings”.
- Restart Lightroom and you are ready to start editing!